Welcome to the craziness that is my life! If you can't handle it, get out now!

Monday, October 18, 2010

What the hell!


     Ever just have one of those days where you think to yourself "what the hell?"  Well that's pretty much been how my life has been going for the past week or so.  To use one of  my friends favorite words its just been absolutely "redonkulous!"

     I am just so tired of the drama and the bullshit!  It comes at me from every corner of my life!  If its not one thing, its another!  If its not this, its that!  Its just absolute craziness!  Its driving me insane!  If it doesn't get better soon I think I might need to get myself fitted for one of those fashionable white jackets with the shiny silver buckles on it I've heard so much about!

     As a high school science teacher/single mom, my life is constantly busy with one thing or another.  I love my daughter with everything that I am!  I miss her so much when she is with her dad every other week.  At first I was completely against the every other week arrangement, but I'm SLOWLY coming to terms with it because it gives me time for myself which was pretty much non-existent for me before.  I was single-momming it before I was actually single-momming it.  I got up early, got myself and my daughter ready for school, took her to school and myself to work, got off work, picked up my daughter and came home and went back to work until I crashed out.  For awhile I even had two jobs outside of the home to try and get the finances back under control, but I just couldn't do it...I was missing my little girl too much and the house was going to hell!  Plus, I was exhausted all the time and really struggling with depression that had sunk in deeply after having my daughter, but at the time I did not want to admit to it.  I finally dealt with and conquered that monster though.


     I am just ready to be legally free!  So that I can fully tackle this new life I am making for myself and my daughter...because I think its going to be great!  I have been working on bettering myself, I am a dynamic woman!  Always changing...hopefully for the better for myself and everyone.  I have some very awesome people in my life, both new and old.  Just got to get rid of all this drama and bullshit which seems to always find me somehow despite not leaving them a forwarding address!  So to quote Marilyn Monroe " Ever notice how "what the hell" is always the right answer?"  Such is my life at the moment!  But this life of mine is always changing, always shifting...I never know what will happen next!  Which can be fun and irritating all at once, but lets save that one for another day....

2 comments: