Welcome to the craziness that is my life! If you can't handle it, get out now!

Monday, October 25, 2010

You bring the duct tape, I've got the shovels and plenty of places to hide the bodies!

     The shear audacity and stupidity of some people never ceases to amaze me!  I mean really!  You are a parent! Grow the fuck up and be responsible!  When you become a parent, your life is not your own anymore.  There is a little boy or girl that is totally dependent on you for everything.  Every decision you make affects the child!  When a child is in the picture you can pretty much kiss your life goodbye for the next 18 years.

     Children subject to a divorce between the parents have an especially difficult time.  Some people use them as pawns, others use them as bargaining chips, financial or otherwise, while some just don't give a shit!  It is the children who end up suffering the most, along with the better parent in the relationship, whether it be the mother or the father.  

     What also amazes me is the fact that when infidelity is involved in the relationship/marriage, which lead to the end of said relationship/marriage, when the person who was not unfaithful finally moves on and starts dating again all hell seems to break loose in one way or another!  Most likely because these cheating individuals with no morals don't think the other person is capable of moving on.  Whats good for one is good for the other I say!  If you are one of the unfaithful, you do not have the right to fucking judge the other person when they finally find someone to be with!  Who the fuck are you to judge anyway?  You're the piece of shit that cheated, destroyed a relationship and/or family (or in some cases families), and left!  You have no say in the matter!  And for you to pull some bullshit when the good parent moves on with someone who is a much better person/parent than you ever were or could ever hope to be?  Pffft!  You are a moron!  You should be eliminated from the gene pool!
     Also, who are you to assume that the person you left has no life?  Are you kidding me?  Just because you ripped someone apart doesn't mean they will be broken forever, or for long.  So, to all you bitches, bastards, and assholes in general out there I leave you with the following: 1. Mind your own fucking business.  2. Be a good parent or don't be a parent at all.  3. Stop with the fucking drama, bullshit and lies. 4.  Grow the fuck up or prepare to meet Jesus, or as will most likely be the case, the other guy, on my terms!!!!!!  I've got friends, duct tape, shovels, and I know how not to leave behind any evidence!  Your choice!  Choose wisely!

4 comments:

  1. i so love you my dear! i have the duct tape & a shovel we can get some business done if we need to :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog on fb and started following you.

    I think divorce is so sad for so many reasons and I'm really, really sorry that you're having such a hard time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dang right we got plenty of duct tape and shovles you just give us the name and make an x to mark the spot. we got ure back

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Luckily I have awesome people in my life! :)

    ReplyDelete