Welcome to the craziness that is my life! If you can't handle it, get out now!

Monday, November 15, 2010

Do not try this at home kids!

     "Whenever we were little girls and our mama's read us fairytales after they said and they lived happily ever after they should have said ps. do not try this at home as this is a lie." Stolen from J.M. :) Thanks for giving me inspiration today!

     I so think fairytales should come with warning labels stating that they will never happen to the average everyday person. Happily ever afters don't exist today. All the knights in shining armor are just retards in tinfoil, or at least in my experience they are.  Which is a very sad thing to have to realize at this point in my life.

     I thought I had the happily ever after, but then realized it was all a lie and that prince charming was actually a wolf in sheep's clothing if you will.

     Then I thought I had found a true knight in shining armor to save me, but I've come to the conclusion that I was wrong again.  I was so happy with life, with myself.  Then things just fell apart on his end.  I tried my best to be there, but he wouldn't let me in.  Too many things being left unsaid.  Too many secrets.  Too much shutting me out!  You can't build a successful relationship with those issues in the equation.  I just wish I had some form of closure so that I can move on with my single existence.  I thought maybe I would hear something today, especially since he was at the doctor's office this morning per Facebook  I'm assuming that today was for the labs that he needs for his wrist surgery on Friday, but I don't know!  About to the point of not caring, but its hard.

     So ladies if you're trapped in the tower, chop off your hair, form a rope, and save your own ass because no man will!

No comments:

Post a Comment