Welcome to the craziness that is my life! If you can't handle it, get out now!

Monday, November 1, 2010

I think I am all out of pieces!

     "All changes are more or less tinged with melancholy, for what we are leaving behind is part of ourselves." - Amelia Barr
     I really think I have absolutely nothing left that I could leave behind anymore!  Seriously the puzzle box is all empty!
     The puzzle was damaged, but I was able to fix it and put it back together again.  Took awhile and some help to find all the pieces, but I did it.  Took myself back out into the world, intact, whole, and confident.  It was a rough and rocky start, but then things began to look up!  Or at least for awhile they did!
     Then all of a sudden BAM!!!  There goes the puzzle again!  Pieces once again missing from the picture.  But I was able to pick up the pieces again and get it pretty much back together, ready to try to move on again.  
     Then on August 13th, after a really bad day, the person who last broke the puzzle comes back into the picture and I let them back in.  Things start up again and were going really well.  We finally had our first official date and then even a second one!  Then things started happening, not to me, but to him.  Now, he has once again gone M.I.A. because of it.  I don't understand why he felt the need to shut me out!  TWICE!  I mean if you can't handle someone when they're at their lowest/worst, why should you get their best?  I thought that he would get through it and that he would let me help him.  He was talking to me about it this time.  But I guess I was wrong.  Sitting here now I realize that I never truly knew where we stood with one another.  I thought that things were good between us and would only get better in time.  But time was one of the issues the last few weeks.  I wanted more time with him than I was getting. due to various issues on his part.
     Well, time to try and pick up the pieces again I guess!  Slowly but surely, one by one, piece by piece.  I just wish it didn't hurt so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment