Welcome to the craziness that is my life! If you can't handle it, get out now!

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm thinking lets get a shovel!

     "Relationships are like a dance, with visible energy racing back and forth between partners. Some relationships are the slow, dark dance of death." ~ Colette Dowling.
     So after about a week and a half of absolutely NOTHING I finally hear something back.  He now has full custody of his son due to getting DCF involved in the situation.  He had also cut his phone off because his ex was harassing him 24/7.  He finally got it cut back on & started talking to me again telling me in short what had been going on.  When asked why he cut me off he replied that he didn't want me to get drug into everything, the no phone for awhile issue,  & that he is having to tread very carefully due to DCF's involvement in the situation.  Understandable to a point, but to not let me know what was happening?  Bullshit in my opinion!
     So at the moment I consider myself to be a single individual because I had no idea where we stood before the latest drama nor do I have any idea where we stand now.  Plus he's keeping something from me...I feel it. Some vital piece of this confusing puzzle that I am missing, but need to complete the picture.   That which is bothering me is the fact that I do not hear anything from him outside of his being at work.  It makes no sense to me.  I do not get it.  What is the problem with texting me after work?  I do not get it!  He says things are getting better and that he is working on being able to see me, but I don't believe it.  I can't believe it because I do not want to be hurt again.  I have my suspicions, which are probably colored by recent events in others lives.  But they are just that...suspicions.  I had planned to ask him about it this past Friday, but I only got one brief reply from him that day and then nothing afterwards, nor anything this weekend.  But I expected the lack of communication over the weekend based on the happenings of the week.  I plan to get it figured out this week, that is if I hear from him.  I'm absolutely done trying!  I'm tired of trying/asking and just getting hurt, disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment