Welcome to the craziness that is my life! If you can't handle it, get out now!

Saturday, November 20, 2010

I'm sorry but the number you have dialed is no longer in service. Please hang up and don't try your call again!

     "Girls are like cell phones, they like to be held and talked to, but press the wrong button and you're disconnected. Guys are like buses. If you miss that one, another will be along soon."~S.M.
     How true this statement is!  And how sad also.  I'm very much trying to be as "disconnected" as possible.  I can't be a complete bitch and ignore someone, so responding with a short simple "I know" was all I did.  It's more than what this person deserved!  Nothing for like a week and then something.  WHATEVER!  I probably would not have responded at all had this person not just had surgery, not a major surgery mind you, but a surgery all the same.
     What amazes me is that since I have decided that I am done, other "buses" are trying to come along.  But I don't think that these "buses" want anything serious or potentially long term like I do, like I thought I was working on with wba.  They seem to only want to make a quick bus stop and I am not having any of that!  I did the rebound guy thing and was ready to try and find something real, something special.  I thought I had it, but I guess I was just a bus stop after all!
     I can't wait until my daughter comes home tomorrow night!  Two more sleeps until I get to get the hell out of here and see my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment